Available for the manager profile
* You can click on the images to enlarge them
Le parcours de mise en vente du tableau de bord permet de suivre la préparation d'un VO, de son entrée en stock, jusqu’à sa mise en exposition et publication.
This feature is subject to an option being activated and must be configured beforehand. Contact your sales representative for more information.
1. The sales process indicates which vehicles are late and which vehicles need to be dealt with according to the tasks defined in the settings.
Depending on the resolution of your screen, the display of the indicators may be different.
3. Hovering over an indicator with the cursor shows the number of people involved in the task.
Below, 9 vehicles are waiting for the "Definition of the sales channel". Click on the indicator to view the UVs concerned.
4. As and when the tasks are carried out, the vehicle will no longer be displayed by the indicators.
5. On the stock sheet, a summary of the actions to be carried out is displayed at the top right. When you place the cursor on the task to be performed, the date as of when the task is be performed is displayed, as well as any potential delay.
6. When the task is completed, it turns green. If there has been a delay in carrying out the task, the red pictogram remains visible.