Available via the manager profile
In order to track the preparation of a used vehicle (UV), from the time it enters the stock, to its display and publication, this process must be configured.
This feature is subject to an option being activated. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
1. Via the Settings menu, click on the Average sales lead-time tab
2. Select the site. The lead-time is shown, enabling you to then configure the stages of the sales process for UVs for intended for private individuals and/or dealers.
3. The first stage, added by default, is the Definition of the Sales Channel. Click on the pictogram to change the duration if necessary.
4. Add the stages to build the process for selling a UV. Click on Add a task.
5. Choose the type among those proposed
6. Customize the task label, enter the mandatory information and click on Create.
In this example, the Taking presentation photos task will take a maximum of 2 days to complete, before reminder notifications are sent to users.
7. Finish the configuration of the process by clicking on Save and configure notifications