Available for Manager profiles
To easily add additional products to a commercial offer, you need to configure the catalogue.
1. Using the Settings menu, access the Additional products tab.
Contact Technical Support if you can’t access the tab.
2. Select the site and family of the desired product then click on Add product.
3. Choose one of the available products in the list proposed, then indicate an amount.
If the product’s price varies depending on the vehicle sold, indicate 0€. You can change the price in the offer.
Select New product in the list to create your own text. This frees up the zone for making the entry.
4. If you want to automatically include this product in a commercial offer, tick Default.
5. Click on Add line to indicate a new product or on Save.
6. To configure these products on other sites, tick the desired product(s) then click on Replicate.
7. Select the sites then click on Apply.
Now you know how to configure the catalogue of additional products.