Available for all profiles
* You can click on the images to enlarge them.
You can filter lists (e.g. commercial list) or reports.
1. Using the Reports menu, select the type of document (list or report).
2. Click on the + criteria button.
3. The block Sort order and the Sort 1 menu let you choose the sort preferences for the vehicle list from a drop-down menu.
4. You can choose several sort options. Repeat the operation from the previous stage for Sort 2 - 3 and 4.
5. Click on the button Save as file to memorise your sort preferences.
6. Enter a File name and its visibility (private or public).
7. Click on the Save button.
8. Click on the Yes button to confirm you wish to save.
9. Use your sort preferences saved in the drop-down menu File / List depending on the document selected.
10. Click on the Print button. The list generated will reflect your sort preferences.
You will find the function in the menu Catalogue / + criteria as well as a list-saving option in the List drop-down menu.
Now you know how to personalise list or report sorting.
Article is closed for comments.