Available for the profile Manager
* You can click on the images to enlarge them.
The AutoFocus™ option lets you develop your own photo itinerary for a single site or all of a group's sites.*
Once you have purchased the option, contact Technical Support to activate the function.
*NB: the function will only be available for the site/sites that have purchased the option
1. Using the Settings menu, access the Photo itinerary tab.
2. Click on Add new itinerary. Indicate a name and the site concerned and add the label containing the logo.
To position a logo on the itinerary photos, start by creating a label with a code, a text and the image of the desired logo.
3. With the help of the available categories, choose the text then click on +.
4. You have created your itinerary. For each category, click on the desired spot to insert the logo.
Don't forget to tick , so that the itinerary will be assigned by default to all your used cars. End by clicking on Save.
To create a single itinerary for several of your sites, remember to tick them in 'Sites concerned'.
Now you know how to create or more photo itineraries, for your site or sites.